Have you ever felt overwhelmed by tough problems because no matter what you do, they keep coming back? Maybe your deliverables are not as promised, and their production takes more time and money than budgeted, with visible friction and conflict among employees.
At Anticipated Outcome we make you confident and successful at tackling these systemic problems head-on.
What if the solution for stubborn recurring problems is not a THING but a THOUGHT?
Not all problems are created equally
- The straight forward ones are caused by something that broke, which is solved with the repair or replacement of that THING.
- The stubborn and recurring ones are caused by misalignment between the results operational processes aim to accomplish, and the design, organization, implementation, maintenance, and management of those processes―a.k.a. their Business Governance™. This explains why everyone can agree on having a big problem but deny making any mistakes; they’re just doing their job! Solutions evolve from RE-THINKING the relationships between a system’s purpose and its Business Governance. All else is trial and error.
Why Executive Decision Makers Should Care about Systems
- Ninety-four percent of ALL results are systemic in nature.
- Seventy-five to ninety-six percent of all incidents point at system failure.
- Regular employees have no authority to re-align (change) the system.
- Alignment of form and function is an exclusive executive responsibility.
- You cannot lead what you don’t understand.
Why You Would Want To Understand Systems
- Because you are in a position of power.
- Because you want to make a difference for ALL stakeholders.
- Because, as described by Napoleon Hill in his book Think and Grow Rich:
Knowledge is only potential power. It becomes power only when, and if, it is organized into definite plans of action, and directed to a definite end. This “missing link” in all systems of education known to civilization today, may be found in the failure of educational institutions to teach their students HOW TO ORGANIZE AND USE KNOWLEDGE AFTER THEY ACQUIRE IT.
What You Will Learn
- Business Mechanics™―a methodology for Business Governance of interdependent relationships between the business system, its purpose, and its behavior in the market place.
- CEO Effectiveness™―how simple principles dramatically improve executive decision making processes.
- Mind-Shift™―Only a new level of thinking will produce your intended and desired outcomes.
Content Delivery Formats
- Key note presentation
- Change Management Consulting
Contact Anticipated Outcome